I am suffering from a major beach hangover this week. I’ve decided Beach Aanna is waaaaaaaay less lame than Normal Aanna. Ha! But seriously, we had the best time in Florida last week—everything felt perfectly relaxing and fun—and then were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by fall in all it’s breezy, jewel-toned glory back in Joplin. I think it’s so interesting how each season has it’s own “feeling,” and there was a moment this past week when the windows were open, and I was all cozy in a sweater, drinking something hot, when I got that feeling. It was awesome. :) Here are some other things I’ve been loving lately ::
- I won a pair of LuLaRoe leggings in a giveaway and they are insanely soft and thin. I’d love to get a pair in black!
- This book is a must-read for all women, but especially mothers. (It’s super short—only takes an hour or two to read.)
- These shoes *heart eyes emoji*
- Pretty bedroom
- A fascinating interview with Josh Harris, author of I Kissed Dating Goodbye, twenty years after the publication of his book
- This lipstick looks amazing.
- Cutest Halloween costume
- How to Change Your Personality
- What a great top
- I tried 5 different hair colors in 7 weeks
Happy fall, everyone! xoxo
(Photo “Kiss From a Lamb” via Alles Anderson’s tumblr)