This period between Thanksgiving and Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the whole year. We started it off in Iowa with my side of the family when we chopped down a tree from my father’s tree farm, decorated and opened presents all in one day! We had so much fun together and I always cherish those memories with my family in my parents’ home. Now it’s time for decorating our own home, Christmas parties and hopefully some cozy evenings to read and watch movies. Here are some links to get you in the mood for Christmas ::
- Advent began this week! Our church gives out a lovely and free guide here.
- Love this new jacket from Everlane!
- Best gear for holiday hosting.
- This book made me want to move to Paris.
- A $300 kitchen makeover.
- This woman is so chic!
- The perfect shoes.
- My sister-in-law made Amaretto Cranberry Sauce for Thanksgiving and it blew my mind.
- The Greatest Thing You Could Do Today
Much love, friends!