Hello friends! What are you all up to this weekend? It’s Logan’s birthday week, so we have lots of fun things planned, including a canoe trip, a day in Kansas City to eat BBQ and watch this in this theater, and all kinds of relaxy things (think sitting in front of the chiminea, take out Chinese, days where we schedule in “nothing to do”). Also, after I dramatically declared that I had no time for gardening this year, I repented and started a garden. Better late than never, huh?
Hope you have a good weekend. Here are some of my favorite links this month ::
- My summer motto.
- What a great giveaway!
- I finally found the source of this gorgeous swimsuit I’ve been eyeing on Pinterest and could not believe the price tag!
- A sobering look at transgenderism by the Psychiatrist in Chief of Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Parents Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About Training Babies To Sleep. Phew!!!
- This would make a refreshing summer meal.
- The most perfect sofa in all of creation.
- This summer, let’s bring back friendship bracelets!
- Creamy. Strawberry. Moscato. Torte.
- What a beautiful skirt!
- This DIY cardboard playhouse is so inspiring! I want to make one for Valentine right this minute! (And possibly play in it myself.)
Happy May! Love, Aanna
(Top photo found here.)