Join the Darling Book Launch Team!
When I first started this blog, my main purpose was to write about and find people who might be interested in the book I was working on. But over the years, this blog has come to be so much more than that for me. Being able to write about godly sexuality, and then to immediately hear your own insights, stories and questions, has been a huge source of inspiration and encouragement to me. Writing about style, health and motherhood is so much fun, but my main passion has been the Extra Virgin series—a place to learn how to both understand and embrace our sexuality as a gift from God.
Now, four years later, I have finally finished my book and am in the final stages of the publishing process. The book will be titled Darling: A Woman’s Guide to Godly Sexuality. I will be self-publishing with Ingram Spark, a publishing and distribution company that I have grown to love, and the launch date is July 1, 2017. (OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!) I’m so excited/nervous/scared/happy to have finally reached this point and I truly can’t wait to put this book into the hands of women seeking to learn more about godly sexuality.
The most important job now is to let people know about the book and I could use all the help I can get! To do this, I’m forming the Darling Book Launch Team and would be so grateful for you to consider joining. Here’s a little more about the team ::
What is the Darling Book Launch Team?
The launch team is a dedicated group of volunteers that will help announce the publication and release of the book Darling: A Woman’s Guide to Godly Sexuality. They will help spread the word through blogs, websites, social media, Amazon reviews and word-of-mouth. In exchange, they will receive an early digital copy (PDF) of the book, exclusive updates on the book launch and a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the publishing process.
Who can apply for the Darling Book Launch Team?
- Do you love the Extra Virgin series or are you excited to read Darling and want to tell your friends about it?
- Are you active on social media and do you feel confident to make posts on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter?
- Do you have an active blog or a place of influence (are you a minister, mentor, writer, counselor, etc.)? If not, do you know any bloggers, podcasters, ministers, writers or counselors who would be interested in Darling?
What would I be required to do?
- Read an early copy of the book.
- Tell your friends and family about the book both in person and online by posting about Darling before, during and after launch week (July 1, 2017). I will provide pictures, links, and lots of helpful tools for doing this.
- Reach out to bloggers, podcasters, ministers, counselors and people of influence that you know who might find Darling to be a helpful resource. Tell them about the book and what you like about it, and offer to connect them with me.
- Post a review on Amazon.
What do I get in return?
- You will receive a free digital copy of the book, one month before anyone else, so you can read it and begin telling your friends about it.
- You will be invited to a private Facebook group with the rest of the Darling Book Launch Team where you can get a behind-the-scenes look at the publishing process. I’ll also give you fun updates and links and videos as the time gets closer to the book launch date!
- You would be able to provide absolutely priceless help and encouragement to me as I move into the home stretch of the publishing process. It will mean so much more for people to hear about Darling from you than from me, so I will be extremely blessed by your effort to help get the word out about this book.
Because it is vital that the Darling Book Launch Team be 100% committed to helping promote the book, there will be an application process. I will carefully review all submissions and then hand-pick the team that will go into these final months with me. If you’ve been selected, you will receive an email by May 17, 2017.
If you’re interested in joining the Darling Book Launch Team, please apply here. :: CLOSED ::
Thank you so much for reading, for sharing and for all your encouragement.
Much love, Aanna