Have A Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July! What are your plans? We’re going to celebrate with some friends, complete with slow cooked brisket and a slip-n-slide! :) I’m going to bring potato salad to the party and I thought I’d share my favorite recipe ::
Cilantro Potato Salad
Serves: 8; Prep Time: 4-1/2 hours
- 3 lbs. red potatoes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 8 slices maple bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook potatoes and 1 tsp. salt in boiling water until fork tender. Drain and cool. Cut into quarters.
- Stir together mayonnaise, next six ingredients, and remaining 1 tsp. salt in large bowl; add potatoes, and toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving; garnish with cilantro.
Enjoy!(Photo via Pinterest)