Favorites :: May
May is a big month in our home—the end of the school year (a big deal for youth ministers as well as kids), Logan’s birthday, Valentine’s birthday and the advent of summer. I mentioned this in my newsletter this month (which you can sign up for here!), but I basically only have two things on my mind right now—my book and my baby. Almost all of my time and thoughts and resources are going into preparing for those two things. It’s going to be a busy six weeks!
As usual, here are some of my favorite links from the month. Happy reading ::
- Slam-dunk Father’s Day gifts
- Instagram harms young people’s mental health
- I won a giveaway and got to pick out some of these sweet headbands for the baby
- Would you spend $40 on a good pair of undies?
- Really, really good advice for helping someone who is suffering
- This is at the top of my wish-list
- Highly recommend this children’s book
- What a pretty house
- One of my favorite summer recipes (and so easy!)
- What To Do When Men Don’t Pursue
(Photo by Scott Webb)