Favorites :: July
The end of July is so bittersweet—while I’m tired of the hot nights and looking forward to “bouquets of newly sharped pencils”, there’s something so tragic about the end of summer! Anyways, I’m going to soak up these last few days of summer. What are you doing the next few weeks? We’re taking family pictures (any tips?), Valentine is going away for a week at my parents’ in Iowa and I’m going to try to squeeze into my non-maternity shorts. :) Here are some fun things from the internet that I found this month ::
- Loving this recipe lately
- A cute spin on a classic
- I want to be more like this man
- One of the most amazing things I’ve EVER seen
- Is the Bible more pro-woman than you assume?
- No logos. No slogans. No sequins.
- Logan just bought this for me.
- What Christian Girls Need to Know About Flirting
- Read this entire trilogy in less than two weeks
Have a great weekend!