Favorites :: January
What’s your life like these days? Normally these winter months are dreary and relaxed, but I’ve been so busy this year! I have a slew of retreats I’m helping with (youth, marriage and women’s ministry) and while I’m really looking forward to each one, I’m kind of holding on for dear life as I prepare, write and also find fun places for Valentine to stay while we’re gone! Also, this past weekend I drove up to Kansas City with Valentine to visit my good friend Maria. We got to visit her shop, eat yummy food, but mostly we just sat on her sofa and talked and talked and talked. A good friend is one of the best things in life.
It’s the end of the month, so here’s my little roundup of some of my favorite finds on the internet ::
- How to style your bangs while growing them out
- I can’t stop listening to this song (and end up crying every time)
- This intelligence report is simultaneously so fascinating and so terrifying!
- A lifesaver for the big-browed girl
- This is our favorite treat right now (we love using slices of brioche)
- Dear Women’s Ministry, Stop Telling Me I’m Beautiful
- Ryan Gosling was actually playing the piano in La La Land! Incredible… (Such a fun date move, btw.)
- What sweet little crafts!
- Does your husband know how your orgasm works?
Hope you had a happy January! xoxo, Aanna