Favorites :: April
How was your month? I just love that the weather is now mild enough for walks, spontaneous park outings, new flowers and just a general happiness in the air. It also just feels like the end of a season—Valentine finished school, we’re getting graduation invitations and making plans for summer.
Last weekend we went to Tulsa as a family to celebrate Valentine’s first year of school and to spend some quality time with her before the baby is born. We ate yummy pizza, swam in the hotel pool and met friends at the zoo. It was so fun!
Hope you’re having a happy spring. Here are some of my favorite links from the past month ::
- I’m reeeeeeally into bobs these days
- What an amazing Mother’s Day gift
- Anyone else?
- Great place to spend a Saturday afternoon
- These look interesting
- “Forgiveness requires feeling the weight of sorrow and realizing life may never be the same.”
- Yummy smoothie recipe
- We introduced this oldie to Valentine and she could not stop laughing
(Washington Post article via Luke Greer)