Darling :: Favorite Links
I often hear people complain that there’s not enough good information about sexuality out there or that the church is silent when it comes to these issues. But I feel the exact opposite! I have found so many accurate, good and helpful resources—both secular and Christian—about our bodies, sex and sexuality.
The problem is that most people won’t go to the trouble of finding these resources or if they do, they find it boring, complicated or off-putting.
One of my favorite things in the world is connecting people with good information. In Darling, I’m not writing anything groundbreaking or new, I’m just trying to gather all of the most helpful information, advice and warnings and to offer it to others in a way that’s simple, readable and relevant.
In this same spirit, here are some things that I’ve found lately that are especially good ::
- If you’ve ever wondered what birth is really like, check out this Instagram feed (warning: explicit images).
- ”Ladies love it!” Made me laugh.
- ”What made it worse was that everyone considered us the perfect couple.”
- I like the way girlhood is portrayed in this new kids’ show.
- If you’re thinking about getting married…
- Making a Marriage Magically Tidy
- I’m so surprised by women who don’t shave their armpits and simultaneously wonder why I’m so shocked by it…
- 21 Things Divorced Couples Say Would’ve Saved Their Marriage
- I’ve heard such good things about this book and would like to read it for myself.
What about you? Read anything good lately about womanhood, sexuality or relationships? What are your favorite books on the subject? I’d love to hear!