&Company :: Summer Swirl
The &Company food magicians are back with a gloriously easy and beautiful treat for those hot summer days that are just around the corner! Already I’m promising myself to always have these ingredients on hand. I can’t believe how healthy and refreshing this nicecream looks!!!
Summer Swirl :: Lemon-Strawberry Nicecream
- 4 Bananas (peeled & frozen overnight)
- 2 cups Strawberries (rinsed & frozen overnight)
- 2 Meyer Lemons (juiced)
- 1½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
Use a food processor for the best texture, but if you don’t have one a blender will work.
- Blend 3 frozen bananas, lemon juice, cinnamon & vanilla until the consistency of ice cream. It may take a minute or so to get the bananas to an ice cream consistency.
- Once the Lemon Nicecream is blended, put in a bowl and place in the freezer.
- Next put your last banana & strawberries into the food processor (don’t worry about rinsing in-between flavors), and blend until a creamy consistency.
- Mix both flavors into a bowl & swirl together! Summer is now in your bowl.
Thanks so much &Company. We love you!