&Company :: A Summer Dinner
I was shocked and delighted when I discovered what &Company had cooked up for us this month :: an entire summer dinner! Overflowing with in-season vegetables and unexpected spices, this meal had my mouth watering just by reading the recipe! I can’t wait to get my hands on these ingredients, invite over some friends, and make this perfect summer meal ::
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- hard goat cheese
- spices (garlic, pepper, salt, balsamic vinegar, oregano, basil)
- 1 leaf of cabbage
- Make patties by adding any spices you desire. (The ones we used are listed above and we adjusted the amounts to please our taste buds!) Once patties are formed, throw them on the grill on a low-medium heat and cook them slow so all the flavors are activated and soak into the burger!
- Slice bell pepper, and throw on the grill for the last couple minutes of the cooking burgers.
- Once burger is done, place inside cabbage leaf to act as a bun or wrap, top with a slice of goat cheese and sliced bell peppers!
- 3 white radishes
- 4 new potatoes
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp rosemary (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 385˚.
- Dice potatoes into small chunks. Peel and slice raddishes. Toss all ingredients in a bowl, move mixed veggies to baking sheet and place in oven for 25-35 minutes (depending on oven’s cooking ability). Serve!
- 1 purple cabbage
- 1 green apple
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 green onions or chives
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- Chop cabbage into small strips, dice green apple into small pieces, and chop chives into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve cold!
Thank you, &Company! You’re forever making our tables more beautiful, healthy and fun.
Don’t forget that &Company sells organic and processed-food-free meals! You can pre-order these convenient food boxes on their website. Also, here are some past recipes you may have missed :: Summer Swirl, Roasted Garlic & Tomato Guac, & Cherry Chocolate Squares.