&Company :: Pecan Roll
This month’s recipe from & Company Eats is bringing fall flavor to our summer kitchens in a light and nutritious dessert or breakfast ::
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/3 cup coconut milk
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), for drizzling
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat Oven to 375˚.
- Mix tapioca, coconut flour, and salt. Once mixed, stir in coconut milk and combine until all clumps are gone.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, drizzle about 1 Tbsp EVOO on parchment paper and spread batter out flat. Drizzle with another Tbsp of EVOO on top of dough, and sprinkle pecans and 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 15-20 min.
- Take dough out of oven, then sprinkle coconut flakes and drizzle Agave on top.
- Grab the end of the parchment paper and use it to roll up the dough like a cinnamon roll. Once rolled, rub coconut oil on top and dust the remainder of the cinnamon on top.
- Bake for roughly 25 more minutes.
- Once done, place roll on a cooling rack for 10 minutes to set.