&Company :: Cherry Chocolate Squares
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the next recipe from &Company and they did not disappoint! This gorgeous and healthy dessert would be such a fun addition to an evening with someone you love.
Cherry Chocolate Squares
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coca powder
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (if the chocolate isn’t sweet enough, you can add more agave)
- 8 oz. frozen black cherries (defrost them in the refrigerator before using)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plain goat cheese
- 2 tbsp crushed pecans
- chia seeds (optional)
- Melt coconut oil.
- Mix in cocoa powder & agave till there are no lumps in the chocolate.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 9x13 (for thinner chocolate) or 9x9 (for thicker chocolate), cover & place in freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Next, blend cherries, goat cheese & vanilla extract to make your sauce. (If you want a thicker sauce you can place this in the freezer to thicken, or add some chia seeds & place in the refrigerator for about an hour.)
- Once the chocolate is frozen & the sauce is at your desired consistency, break off a piece of the chocolate, spoon some cherry sauce on top & sprinkle on as many crushed pecans as your heart desires!